The green energy revolution is arriving and we want all our customers are ready for it! So either you have some solar panels at home and want to take full advantage of them or you are going camping and are looking for a clean energy supply, this controller for solar energy is what you are looking for. This product allows you to connect your pannels with all your devices in a simply, but effective way.
This solar panel controller is one of the sought after and the favorite of our customers because it has an LCD screen for better display of charge and discharges current, accumulated energy generation and discharge power consultation, temperature display, light control, control delay time, adjustable-charge and discharge parameters, with power-off memory and other functions. It also has built-in short circuit protection, open circuit, reverse connection, overload protection, and more.
What are you waiting to buy your solar charge controller? Take it home right now!
- Super fast and efficient tracking speed.
- Easy to use.
- LCD screen.
- Real-time display of temperature, charge current, and discharge current.
- Built-in short circuit protection, open circuit, reverse connection, overload protection.
- Voltage: DC 12V / 24V
- Self-consumption: <10MA
- Overcharge protection: 14.4V / 28.8V
- Floating charge overload: 13.7V / 27.4V
- Charge recovery voltage: 12.6V / 25.2V
- Over discharge protection: 10.7V / 21.4V
- Over discharge recovery: 12.6V / 25.2V
- Dual USB output: 5V / 2A (charge mobile phone, iPad, etc.)
- Working temperature: -35 ℃ -60 ℃
- 12V for 18V solar panel, 24V for 36V solar panel
- Corresponding 12.0-volt lead battery
- Float voltage is set to: 13.6
- The recovery discharge voltage is set to: 12.6
- Discharge cut-off voltage is set to: 10.7
- Corresponding 12.8-volt lithium iron phosphate battery
- Float voltage is set to: 14.6
- The recovery discharge voltage is set to: 13.6
- Discharge cutoff voltage is set to: 11.0
- Corresponding 11.1-volt lithium battery
- Float voltage is set to: 12.6
- The recovery discharge voltage is set to: 11.6
- Discharge cut-off voltage is set to: 9.6
- Description of the power of the photovoltaic system:
- 10A / 20A / 30A / 40A / 50A / 60A / 70A / 80A / 90 / 100A battery 12V photovoltaic system: the power is respectively 100-1000W
- 10A / 20A / 30A / 40A / 50A / 60A / 70A / 80A / 90 / 100A battery 24V photovoltaic system: power is respectively 200-2000W
1X Solar Panel Battery Charge Controller.
1X User Manual.