3-Axis Handheld Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer
Use Balma’s 3-Axis Handheld Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer to capture smooth handheld footage with your smartphone. This gimbal features a maximum load capacity of 7.8 ounces, meaning it can handle heavier smartphones such as the iPhone 7 Plus or accessories such as add-on lenses. Balancing is done with one button controlling the roll axis. The Smooth-Q has face-tracking, panoramic, and time-lapse modes, and for you vloggers out there, it switches quickly into vertical mode. The downloadable ZY Play app can be used to remotely control your smartphone and to upgrade the gimbal’s firmware.
The Smooth-Q’s interface features a 4-way joystick, power and mode buttons, and a zoom control switch. You also have the choice of using the ZY Play App for full control of the gimbal. The Smooth-Q offers 320° rotation along the pan, tilt, and roll axes. This stabilizer’s internal battery provides up to an impressive 12 hours of run time. The Smooth-Q has a 1/4″-20 mounting thread for use a monopod, tripod, or other support.
- Quickly switches to vertical mode for a portrait-style look
- The powerful torque motor eliminates the need for counterweights with larger loads such as the iPhone 7 Plus or when using accessories
- USB port for charging smartphone while shooting
- Face-tracking, panoramic, and time-lapse modes
- Quick auto-focus response
- Uses the Zhiyun-Tech ZY Play app to control your smartphone and to upgrade the gimbal’s firmware
- Color: Jet Black
- Zhiyun-Tech Smooth-Q Smartphone Gimbal (Jet Black)
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- Carrying Hard Case w/Strap
- If you intend to use the stabilizer with a GoPro camera, then you’ll need to purchase Gimbal GoPro adapter. (Sold separately)
IF YOU NEED ANY HELP PLEASE CLICK HERE!