Ceramic Car Coating – Ceramic Coating
Balma’s Ceramic Car Coating is a thin, flexible, permanent 9H ceramic coating with previously unachievable durability and hydrophobic properties. Our top-of-the-line low maintenance self-cleaning coating is slick to the touch and imparts a deep gloss to paintwork. Diamond’s unparalleled paint protection against environmental factors will keep your car looking better than new as long as you own it.
How to apply:
- Wash the car’s surface, use degreasing agent to remove stains, then till it’s completely dry.
- Pour small amount of CRYSTAL CERAMIC COATING onto applicator pad and microfiber wipe with a thin coating.
- Finish buff with a dry AUTOCARE microfiber towel after waiting for 3-5 minutes.
- Application of CRYSTAL CERAMIC COATING should be done on a single panel at a time (e.g. hood, fender, trunk) ensuring complete coverage and avoiding the possibility of letting the product dry too long.
- When you think it’s not shiny enough, then use our AUTOCARE WATERMARK CERAMIC COATING for renewing. Tips: We recommend the following product usage for the best results. CRYSTAL CERAMIC COATING covers approx. 230 square feet per 100ml. See below for more detail. 50ml bottle = 120 sq. ft. coverage Honda Civic / Compact One 100ml bottle = 2 layers Cadillac Escalade / SUV One 100ml bottle = 1.5 layers
Formulated for paint care Lasting: 6 months
Coating Thickness: 30um
Dry time: 3 hours
Chemical Resistance: 5☆
IF YOU NEED ANY HELP PLEASE CLICK HERE!