Anyone suffering from hair loss can find it frustrating and can sometimes cause low self-confidence. There’s now a way to regenerate hair effectively. This is through careful stimulation of hair growth. The natural proteins that are stimulated are able to create a healthy and continuous hair growth cycle. Disrupted hair growth cycle can cause poor hair growth.
The Titanium Micro Needle Hair Roller is able to continuously support hair growth. It uses micro needles that stimulate the hair follicles to regenerate thus encouraging hair growth. The micro-injury on to the skin triggers a healing response.
It’s designed for professional home use on hair loss control & regrowth by triggering body’s wound healing response which stimulates protein production for new hair follicle rejuvenation. Formulated with high-grade 540 Grade A Titanium, our rollers create thousands of minuscule contact points to stimulate endothelial growth factor production for follicle and hair growth.
- It can be used by both men and women
- Increases absorption of hair growth products
- Helps for better growth on thinning hair, hair loss or baldness
- Use it to improve stubborn patches on the beard area for men
- Titanium needles are strong and robust
- Resistant to wear and tear
- Safe and painless to use
- Initial results can be seen in 2-3 weeks
- Encourages healthy hair growth cycle
Start your renewed hair growth now and enjoy having beautiful and lush hair every day!
HOW TO USE
- Step 1: Make sure that your hair is wet before using the Titanium Needle Roller on your scalp. This will help to avoid your hair from getting tangled.
- Step 2: Start at the front of the scalp on or near the hairline and work slowly through the back of the head Remember to only treat the areas where hair loss is visible.
- Step 3: Roll each area 10-15 times focusing on one section of the scalp at a time. This can be completed by rolling horizontally, vertically and diagonally, three or four times each way.
- Step 4: Always roll in one direction only when the needles are in contact with the scalp. Don’t go backward and forwards. Try to roll from the hair roots to the ends. This will prevent any hair from getting caught in the needles.
- Step 5: Repeat this process until all target areas have been covered. Use it 2-3 times a week
- Use a moderate amount of pressure when using the roller. Rolling too aggressively will not provide better results and can cause skin irritation, scratches and/or needle marks.
- DO NOT USE: On open wounds; On acne or irritated skin.